The role is responsible in three principal areas:
- Product Marketing Plan, including framing and communicating market opportunities, product positioning, content creation and launch execution.
- Establish Go-to-Market strategies and support for assigned Product Group, including the development and creation of sales enablement and marketing materials.
- Industry and Market Research and Analysis. Understand the competitive landscape and establish our competitive advantage.
This Position primary responsibilities includes:
- Manage each Product’s Life Cycle
- Develop and own the assign Product Marketing Plan and Launch execution for the product.
- Understand STP and 4Ps with respect to a product and identifying market opportunities
- Evaluate, Articulate and Communicate our product value propositions across industries.
- Creation of Marketing and Sales materials with appropriate partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other departments on Product Related operations and activities
- Communicate with management and regional HQ about assigned product portfolio development and performances against business plans/goals
- Any other tasks, projects assigned from time to time.
- ITE, Poly and University Graduates, Engineering and Business graduates preferred
- Experienced in Product Management & Marketing in B2B market for IT Products and Services
- Good Understanding of Market Segmentation, strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Self-starter who is able/willing to work independently and at the same time able to engage cross-functional teams in meeting customers requirements
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work under stress and short timeline
- Proficient with MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
Please forward your detailed resume stating qualification, working experience, current/expected salaries together with recent photo and contact number to:
The HR & Administration Manager
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd