Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationships and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Managing the team’s performance of project tasks and providing technical advice and guidance.
- Analysing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Developing product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Product Manager or Business Analyst/ Project Management role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Product Strategy, Development & Launch would be highly valuable.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
What's on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd