Your new role:
- Understand the drivers of business results and how data/analytics can accelerate outcomes; drive theory to execution with business partners to directly impact results
- Identify data driven targeting and program improvement opportunities to acquire new customers, increase portfolio sales, reduce attrition and optimize profitability
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Product, Sales, Service) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Unlock new value through data sharing / data exchanges with external clients
- Continually, succinctly, and clearly communicate progress and results against the data/analytics agenda within the team and with peers.
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in any fields.
- Understanding in business needs and translate into analytical execution, including the supervision and review of the analysis with a critical eye.
- Innovating new use cases and evaluate business impact.
- Interfacing with technology to scale solutions if needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability of inspiring action based on data-driven insights.
- Strong data skills and good understanding of statistical analysis is required.
- Experience in a client/external facing position.
What you'll get in return:
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.