- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Open and inclusive work environment
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for growing a suite of digital media products. You will work with Sales, Marketing, and Management teams to define the product strategy, translate product requirements for the Design and Development teams, and deliver innovative solutions for readers and advertisers. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualise and implement product features powered by a keen understanding of our audience -- by analysing available data points and conducting user research
- Work with Marketing teams to drive audience growth through search, social, and other channels, ultimately ensuring that traffic targets are achieved
- Work with Sales, Operations and Technical teams to improve existing advertiser solutions and develop new offerings
- Be the internal and external evangelist for your products, helping stakeholders understand product benefits and USPs
- Keeping abreast with the changing digital landscape in order to identify business opportunities.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You are experienced in the online/digital media business and have a proven track record in audience growth.
- You must have experience with major acquisition channels such as search and social
- You must be comfortable working with data - experience working with Google Analytics and other forms of analytics. Experience with ad tech is a bonus.
- You have excellent written and communication skills with proven ability to influence sales, technical, and editorial staff
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/27594056
Snaphunt Pte Ltd