- Join a company dedicated to your growth and advancement.
- Work with a talented & motivated team in a diverse, energetic workplace
- Drive the development of tools that will facilitate management of business finances
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for :
- Collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Working closely with the company's leadership team to develop product strategies addressing the specific needs of target market
- Owning the entire lifecycle of the product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood, releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged
- Defining and tracking key usage metrics of your products to improve them
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the company's products, market, and competition
- Developing product positioning and go to market strategy
- Working with QA engineers to create test plans
- Keeping abreast of the trends in the industry and making creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Leading special projects on an ad-hoc basis
- You have a degree in Computer Science with at least 2 years experience as a Product Manager, ideally within a growth stage, FinTech startup.
- You are familiar with agile product development processes and have people management skills.
- You ideally are fluent in any of the following languages: Vietnamese, Bahasa, Thai to converse with our regional employees/clients
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- You possess sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- You pay strong attention to details and are a creative thinker with a vision
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd