We are seeking an experienced Product Evangelist and customer advocate having extensive experience in Product strategy and Product Management. This position will report into Managing Director. Product Manager shall own product lifecycle and will develop and execute product strategy and define product roadmap in alignment to business objectives. Ideal candidate will be well versed in managing product life cycle from strategic planning to execution.
- Primary focus will be to provide product leadership across all Client properties and products.
- Identifying and developing business-responsive platform and product solutions for the Singapore market
- Meeting with customers to present new product features and gain insight into new product opportunities.
- Driving improvements in our key measurement metrics through analysis of internal data, public data, marketplace, customers, and competitors
- Execution of all phases of project management related to new and existing product development
- Responsive product and technology consultation with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Definition and prioritization of business requirements; communication of business requirements to technology/development teams
- Collaboration with marketing, customer service, sales, finance and technology to develop platform enhancements and products, guide project schedules and allocate appropriate resources
- Becoming local expert for online and offline marketing activities for the Singapore’s internet market, including SEO, SEM, PPC, and Social Media, events, conferences and seminars.
- Managing short-term projects from inception through completion; Assisting in the management of long-term projects
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge base of procedures, processes, product features and other technology considerations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within a well know/innovative/highly trafficked online environment
- Experience in all phases of project management, end to end
- Demonstrated organization/prioritization/multi-tasking proficiency
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative and drive to succeed
- Clear, demonstrable analytical skills – preferably utilizing common web analytics packages (such as Google analytics), and including deeper contextual analysis
- Experience with any/all stages of the product development process (definition, scoping, design, development, testing/validation, launch, analysis, etc…)
- Basic familiarity with web development technology (html, asp, css, xml, rss, java)
- Ability to comfortably engage and interact with internal and external personnel of various levels and disciplines
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Eye for details and knack of solving problems
- Flexibility to work within an ever-changing role
- Familiarity with lean/iterative software development principles
- Very good level of English required (written and spoken).