- Product Manager role for a leading Job platform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media
As a Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You have experience in product management and product development
- You are experienced in people management and customer research
- You are experienced in competitive analysis and requirements analysis, including pricing and planning
Snaphunt Pte Ltd