Product Manager (Fintech/ Payments Products)
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Product Development Manager. You will need to build experiences across multiple customer personas and also envision the end to end customer journeys keeping both solution user and their customers lens in mind. You will be expected to work with various stakeholders across our offices to ensure products and experiences are built with the right customer context.
Product Managers focus on identifying our customer and market challenges, and are the nexus of business, design, and engineering. You are comfortable technically to understand how our products are built, and able to bring teams together to make the product successful. You appreciate and are disciplined in following through the product development life cycle, yet have the creativity in problem solving and feature definition.
- Lead the discovery phases of new feature rollouts with a set of cross functional stakeholders.
- Evaluate trade-offs amongst multiple solutions and influence roadmap for one or more service/feature areas based on technical feasibility, business timelines and customer impact.
- Articulate and write product strategies for product and business teams to achieve alignment and support as necessary for new feature rollouts.
- Author product requirements, epics, user stories across multiple cross-functional features and create flow documents to ensure solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and work with implementation teams to deliver multi sprint roadmaps while optimizing time to market.
- Devise strategy and support product launch and Go-to-Market plans.
- Establish deep understanding of platform and technology in product areas to create scalable & flexible solutions.
- Recommend new processes, workarounds, and flow changes to ensure constant improvement and evolution of customer experience.
- Conduct market research, gather feedback from internal operations teams and analyze existing product flows to identify experience gaps.
- Viewed as a product expert for a single product or as having broad experience that is helpful on new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM discipline preferred
- 3+ years of related product development in tech software company
- Proven record of product delivery from inception to roll out in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong business acumen, be customer focused, team and results-oriented
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Advantages if possess prior experience in financial technology of digital payments products
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd