Product Management Lead - AI
- Leadership and regional Role
- Be part of a global market leader in the industry
- Flexible working options
Our client is a global technology firm focusing on contactless payment and E-commerce payment solutions. The Company has recently opened a new wing of company to be exclusive partners to the financial and biotech industry.
As Product Management Lead, you will lead a team of data scientists to organise data and generate deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness. You will also be required to support the sales team in technical details for their sales presentation.
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing the team’s performance of project tasks and providing technical advice and guidance.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Leveraging modelling techniques to identify, analyse and present actionable data to drive business decisions.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a Project Management, Sales Operations/Support or Head of Data Sciences role.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia and ANZ.
- This includes strong experience in leadership roles managing data and analytics teams and evangelizing the value of data analytics to multiple stakeholders across a business.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are willing to undertake at least 30% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd