Freshening| Date Posted: 19-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Department : F&B Sales
Job title : Product Executive
Reporting to : Asst. F&B Sales Manager
Incumbents supervised : -
- Responsible for the sales objectives set by the company.
- To work as part of a F&B Sales team.
Area of responsibilities
- Achieving the sales target set by the company.
- Responsible for bringing in a minimum of 6 new customers per month.
- Realising the maximum account potential of company’s customers. (Example: Promote new products, upsell more items)
- Minimise the incidences of lost customers to competition.
- Responsible to handle customers enquires, direct marketing and contract review activities.
- Update the company on all customer’s feedback on products / services.
- Assist to attend to the urgent deliveries requested by the customers.
- Work cohesively with respective Indoor Product Executive to increase sales target.
- Any other area of responsibilities that the company deems necessary.
- GCE ‘O’ level.
- NAV sales module proficiency.
- Communication skills.
- Outgoing personality.