Netpoleon Solution Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manages assigned product portfolio and generate sales to achieve revenue, target and budget.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of sales product
- Build strategic relationship with product vendors and partners to provide solutions to partners and end users.
- Conduct and assess market and competitive analysis to develop efficient business strategy and generate higher Sales Revenue.
- Develops product concept and provide a unique value based on the requirements of clients.
- Clearly articulate and present the business value of the product to business partners
- Prepare and conduct periodic product updates and enablement for Channel Partners
- Provides Business and Revenue Forecast, including periodic reviews with relevant product vendors on business and sales activities
- Develops marketing strategies or programmes by collaborating with Marketing Team
- Obtains Bill of Material and pricing by working with presales team on product solution.
- Facilitates inventory turnover / management / control by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels
- Degree / Diploma with 0 to 3 years of experience, preferred from security/electronic/IT industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Proven business negotiations and presentations skills
- Possess professional communication skills and relationships management
- Possess high responsibility and strategic thinking
- Implement key time-management skills in high demand settings
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience
Netpoleon Solution Pte Ltd