Product Engineering Manager
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Lead and manage full lifecycle of product from design/development to scalable cost-effective mass production. Drive cross functional initiatives which include, but not limited to, establishing and managing supply chains, lead the design/development of front-end and back-end production process, works with contract manufacturers on verification/validation of production line as regulated by medical devices standards, establishing good manufacturing practices and quality control system, and manage post-sales engineering services
- Work closely with management to identify/recruit/secure technical/manpower resources to successfully execute the project within budget.
- Responsible for leading, planning, monitoring, tracking and prioritizing engineering team’s product development projects across multiple functional organizations in facilitating successful, on-time and within budget execution.
- Lead Design Control activities. Provide/Seek technical expertise pertaining to the design and development of new products in alignment with applicable internal procedures, and external regulations and standards.
- Participate in Risk management activities. Provide/Seek technical expertise pertaining to the identification and mitigation of design and use risks.
- Ensure project status / outcomes are properly documented and presented quantitatively with scientific & engineering discipline and be responsible to integrate and maintain project related documents and information, and collaborate with internal document control.
- Review and analyze project activities and costs to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives. Implements appropriate countermeasures to ensure successful outcomes.
- Ensure clear and smooth communication of the team and provide proper regular reporting to the management.
- Supports the product development process and is a proponent of continuous process improvement.
- Determine patentable ideas throughout the work and carry out activities relating to the patent filing procedure, along with IP department
- Oversee & follow though certification procedure & testing for Consumer Electronics & Medical Device
- 5 to 10 years of manufacturing experience in the medical device and/or consumer electronics industry.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, or equivalent technical degree.
- Extensive knowledge of the medical device and/or consumer electronics manufacturing process.
- Experience in product development process from concept development to prototyping and design/documentation release to manufacturing.
- Experience in managing contract manufacturers is preferred.
- Experience with cGMP, ISO 9001 operations is required.
- Experience with ISO 13485 operations is advantageous.
- Ability to multitask, possess good leadership and manage multiple stakeholders.
Interested candidates, kindly send in your CV with current salary, expected salary & commencement date.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.