Product Engineer-Rotor Repair, GE Repair Solutions Singapore
This role reports to the Rotor Cell Leader to drive product, quality, process and operations excellence.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for Rotor repair workscope based on part condition and Engineering requirements
- Develop work instructions based on customer and engineering requirements
- Technical problem solving/ trouble shooting
- Drive new process implementation
- Responsible for product & process qualifications
- Responsible for incoming condition and final repair reports
- Assist Cell Leader to drive safety, cycle time, quality, cost, productivity and delivery metrics
- Ensure quality compliance, drive quality improvement and conduct RCA for quality issues.
- Liaise with the Engineering & RTCoE Team on technical, engineering and quality matters
- Direct process improvement program towards operational and quality excellence
- Implement Lean Six Sigma initiatives to drive EHS, quality, cycle, productivity and process improvements
- Drive continuous improvement projects that deliver impact to customer and business
- Engineering Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 3 years Engineering experience in related industry preferred
- Strong communications, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Rotor repairs experience will be an added advantage
- Those with a Diploma in Engineering with relevant experience would also be considered.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Good report writing skills
- Good analytical skills & experience in performing Root Cause Analysis
- Exhibit strong leadership skill