Product Engineer (Polymer Engg/Technical Pre-Sales)
Providing the expertise technical service to sales and customers, specifically in translating customer needs to deliverables and solution development.
- Provides formulation and processing solutions to customer problems.
- Conducts both short and mid-range development in areas consistent with the Business Objectives.
- Monitors trade and technical literature for new materials, products, and technologies and disseminates throughout the organization as necessary.
- Suggest, implement, and monitor systems for the Laboratory and Technical Service groups.
- Transfer new internally developed technology to other technical and sales/marketing personnel.
- Resolves manufacturing problems and customer complaints.
- Ensures daily adherence to Company safety procedures.
- Any other Ah-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in related field such as chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, polymer engineering, or polymer science with around 3-5 years of related industrial experience.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of polymer science and engineering
- Project management of multiple concurrent projects.
- An ability to communicate all aspects of technology effectively to management and customers.
- Ability to apply creativity and knowledge to solve difficult problems and to develop new core technologies.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17837
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD