Product Engineer (Medical Equipment, 5 days)
- To provide technical and service support & solutions to distributors/customers.
- To assist Product Manager to organize and conduct product training.
- To prepare and provide product updates, information and materials to distributors/customers.
- To provide support to sales staff in product demonstrations and assist in closure of sales.
- To work with technical dept for installation of system products.
- To liaise with vendors for supply of materials for setting up of systems for sales.
- Assist in new product launches/demonstrations/seminars/exhibitions.
- Assist in taking in-coming calls to Eye Care Dept when other staff are busy.
- To assist in setting the strategy and roadmap for a product or product line.
- Min Diploma holder
- Diploma in Optometry preferred
- Degree in related field without any working experience can be considered
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field preferred
- Able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level and manage growth.
- Strong commercial management skills, goal orientated and able to manage the day to day operation independently
- A team player and having good interpersonal relationships within the business
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd