Product Development Manager (Telecommunication)
- Manage data & financial clearing and settlement with partners worldwide.
- Set the operational product strategies for roaming products
- Streamlining internal processes for settlement and accrual process to achieve faster settlement and accrual timeline and reduce error rates
- Explore and implement new business models for wholesale and retail roaming
- Collaborate closely with software developers to scope the work, align in priorities and release services at the right time
- Responsible for initiating and drive new roaming product development
- Recognized University Degree in Business / Marketing / Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in the field of Marketing and Analysis.
- Sharp analytical skill with strong sense on market sentiments and competitions
- Effective communication and people engagement skills
- Comfortable with financial valuation and product profitability analysis based on business valuations and financial analysis
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd