Product Development & Innovation, Senior Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading multinational with extensive years of experience and R&D and manufacturing of food chemical.
Job Title: Head of Product Development & Innovation
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Food Science or related fields
• Minimum 15 years of direct work experience in the food & beverage industry, preferably spanning both food ingredients and R&D in a food & beverage manufacturing environment
• Must possess a strong knowledge of sensory evaluation and laboratory management
• Highly organized in managing numerous projects and technical information
• A deep understanding of R&D processes, as well as extensive experience in ingredients’ application
• The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to do presentations both to internal senior management and external parties.
• The successful candidate will also need to be comfortable with travelling and interacting with a diverse culture of customers.
• Provide world class technical and applications support for customers in the Asia Pacific region
• Develop and maintain excellent technical knowledge of the full range of the ingredients including physical and chemical attributes, applications, suitability and regulatory understanding
• Lead the development of the technical applications capability in the Asia Pacific region, identifying future investment and deployment priorities
• Lead a team to achieve most optimal and effective output in the team
• Train and motivate team workers of the calibre necessary to meet the present and future needs of the department
What's on Offer
- Multinational organization
- Career growth opportunities
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd