Product Development Chef
1. Developing new products, concepts and recipes, evaluation of new ingredients, sensory and shelf life tests (delete)
2. Creation of new products and recipes using existing production facilities; conducts sensory and shelf life tests and evaluation of new ingredients
3. Work closely with creative designer in developing new product according to development requests and timelines.
4. Conduct periodic QC checks on existing products to ensure recipes are followed and for improvement
5. Creating new concept ideas for future food products, leveraging the expertise of a cross-functional team.
6. Well-versed in identifying new trends and new products in the market
7.Provide evaluation for new submitted ingredients
8. Conduct food tasting, sensory evaluation and shelf life tests
9. Maintain proper documentation to support costing, lab scale formulation of new and existing products and any supporting documents.
10. Work closely with inter-departments on training, execution and launch of new or improved recipes
11. Coordinate with procurement department for acquisition of required raw materials
12. Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate superior
1. Candidate MUST be a creative thinker
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in baking and/ or chocolate-making
3. Attention to detail and ability to coordinate timelines
4. A good team player
5. Self -motivated individual with a good working attitude
Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd