Product Dev & Reg Affairs Exec, S$4000, 6 months to perm
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible in management and marketing of body care products
- Develop and work towards the development of product, Post-launch, to drive commercial growth of the brand
- Handling below-the-line planning and execution
- Support overall brand-level marketing related initiatives for quarterly campaigns, digital marketing etc.
- Support category management of specific category- to gain a thorough understanding of commercial levers to drive category growth
- ROI and sales analysis
- Quality-check for new shipment arrival and ensure our products always in good quality.
- Arranging for sample tasting (in house evaluation).
- Input product information in Navision System.
- Sourcing for potential new products for five pillars of food for health concept.
- Liaise with manufacturers for quality issue and product development.
- Check the compliance of new and existing finished goods against the necessary legislative and regulatory requirements.
- To maintain the halal certification and ensure that products and warehouse premises always comply with MUIS Halal requirements.
- Communicate with HSA and AVA pertaining to product's classification, ingredient checking or product related issues.
- Ensure compliance of product formulations, product labels, and health claims to meet regulatory requirements
- Diploma / Degree qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Candidates from FMCG background is a plus
- Motivated and driven
- Good in presentation and communication skills
- Diploma or degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Nutrition or Food Chemistry.
- Preferably food industry/QA background with at least 1 year working experience.
- Ideally possess network within functional foods and beverages sector.
- Result oriented and problem solver.
- Independent, go-getter, pro-active and analytical mind.
- Salary - up to S$4K per month
- Contract duration: 6 months contract to perm
- Commencement Date: ASAP
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm, alternate Saturday
- Location: Commonwealth
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796