Product Design Engineer (MNC, exp in Pneumatic Systems)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develops solutions for high reliability industrial process control applications while staying within challenging constraints such as low power mixed signal designs and intrinsically safe designs.
- Collaborates with manufacturing to ensure yield rates, quality levels and cost targets are achieved.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction opportunities. Demonstrate ability to follow through with implementation of design improvements into production.
- Assumes overall project and product responsibility for engineering documentation maintenance, including bill of material specifications, part number setup information and general specifications.
- Collects, develops, maintains and organizes project file documentation in proper order and accordance to Flow Control Engineering standards.
- Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommend changes to product specifications as necessary.
- Follows departmental and company procedures pertaining to documentation control and revision.
- Engineering Degree in Electronic or Electrical discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in Electronics Hardware Design and Development.
- Preferably with product design experience.
- Electronic knowledge to analyse a variety of data to develop schematics, designs, specifications, parts lists or makes recommendations regarding these items.
- Ability to work reliably with fine pitch surface mount electronic components.
- Expert knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, etc.
- Ability to understand mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd