Product Compliance Officer
You will be responsible for :
- Providing advice and inputs to the business on regulatory/ compliance issues with respect to the launch, offering, structuring and distribution of the applicable asset class or service.
- Developing controls and systems to monitor sales/marketing/operational processes and its risks and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in regulatory audits and ensuring that policies and documentation are maintained
- Proactively identifying current/potential compliance issues and ensuring these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Testing compliance programs and providing constructive feedback on improving risk based approach
- Conducting training on compliance matters to raise compliance awareness across the organisation.
- Building a strong relationship with external regulators and providing them with necessary information when required
- You have at least 2 years of solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You have strong knowledge of local regulatory regulations.
- You are proactive, initiative and always looking for ways to improve practices and processes.
- You are highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You are extremely adaptable and can work under pressure in fast-paced, changing environments
Our client is a fast-growing technology firm in the FinTech industry. They have a highly-capable and diverse workforce that is pushing boundaries with new features and enhancements that will revolutionise the industry. Join them for a fulfilling journey!
- Excellent opportunity within an exciting firm
- Experience working with a dynamic and diverse workforce
- This role will accelerate your career
Snaphunt Pte Ltd