Product Business Analyst
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan and manage project deliveries and timeline.
- Document (both business and technical) product requirements and solutions.
- Perform systems configuration.
- Document and maintain a repository of all system settings and configurations.
- Manage system outages and lead investigation of root cause and resolution with vendors.
- Create and update all Jira tickets with vendors.
- Coordinate with system vendors and internal IT for systems development and change request.
- Perform and coordinate end to end (from trade execution to trade settlement) system testing for any changes.
- Put together new product processes with respective back office departments (credit, finance, settlements, custody, client accounts and client services).
- Put together step by step plan for any system migrations for Internal IT, back office departments (client accounts, settlements, credit and finance).
- Own documentation of product and system gaps to plan development roadmap.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be able to document and maintain all system configuration and incidents logs in a timely manner.
- Be able to lead projects and provide timely status updates.
- Promptly identify system issues and escalate risk and workarounds that will lead to potential delays.
- Point of contact for all internal departments on any systems issues related to the products.
- Point of contact for system vendors.
- Produce weekly Incident reporting to Manager and HOD.
- Document product and system gaps to review monthly.
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline.
- 1 year of relevant working experience preferred; fresh graduates with personal trading and investment experiences are also welcome to apply.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd