Trinity Christian Centre | Date Posted: 21-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide leadership and direction to the Creative, Production and Post-Production teams in producing creative content for the Church’s TV broadcast.
- Responsible to see a project from conception to completion, which includes assembling a production team, planning video shoots, scripting, storyboarding, budgeting, production, post-production etc.
- Develop production schedules and ensure quality projects are delivered timely.
- Work with Broadcast Department Pastor to plan and execute equipment upgrades.
- Maintain Workplace Safety and Health standards.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications Department to maintain the corporate image of the Church.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Possess artistic flair, creativity and passion for video production, graphic design and video editing, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel. Strong knowledge and experience with Mac, Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, Audition, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Possess strong organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Trinity Christian Centre