- Opportunity within a well-known firm in the industry
- Lead a talented and passionate team in developing new games
- You have a strong interest in social games
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be reporting to Management, HQ or Offshore on project schedule and progress and be responsible for :
- Leading and motivating a diverse cross-functional team in the entire development of new game features
- Defining project vision and aligning directions
- Generating project schedules and set release dates accordingly to estimates from various teams
- Conducting daily meetings to monitoring progress, ensuring deadlines are being met and identify potential risks and impediments
- Reviewing schedules with Management and Team Leads, defining expectations each milestone/sprint and ensuring technical feasibility
- Providing regular reports on the game’s performance as well as making recommendations and adjustments
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 8 years of related experience and have worked on live mobile applications
- You have demonstrated experience in Project Management and working with Developers
- You have great communication and presentation skills, with leadership qualities to lead large, high-performing team.
- You are able to identify, plan and articulate market and customer requirements
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making is required
- You are a passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen
- You are highly adaptable to changing environments and can work well in under tight deadlines.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd