Procurement Specialist / Engineer
Company: MNC in chemical processing
Good benefits and bonuses
- To source for spare parts of machines used for food manufacturing like nuts, bolts, rings, bearings etc.
- Develop specifications and requirements to facilitate procurement of spare parts and equipment for plant equipment including review requestor requirements by analyzing technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods at project site.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Track supplier performance against contractual commitments. Ensure obligations are fulfilled (Confidentiality Agreement, Commercial & Supply Agreement) including negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- With prior experience in the same field - Experience within Food / Process or Health Care lndustry is an asset
- Diploma/Degree in engineering field / Supply Chain / Materials Management
- Must have a good communication and negotation skills
- Able to work well with all levels
Should you find the above an interesting to explore, do let us know and send us your updated CV stating the following:
• Current or last drawn salary
• Expected salary
• Earliest notice period
• Reason(s) for leaving current or last employment
• Your highest level of education
**Detailed CV in MS Word format may be sent directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd