Procurement/ Purchasing Senior, Executive, Manager (Healthcare, Clinical Ops)
• Communicates with suppliers to place orders, expedites deliveries, solve invoice discrepancies, revise pickup and/or shipping schedules, arrange returns, notify of complaints or rejections, obtain shipping and forwarding information, obtain pricing and availability information, and keeps specifications and/or catalog information updated.
• Communicates and works closely with all requisitioning departments and personnel to coordinate delivery schedules, provide order information, independently resolve invoice discrepancies, arrange returns, check receipts, and report availability projections and market conditions.
• Maintains Planning Parameters in MRP and Raw Material Specification Sheets.
• Determines material requirements from production schedules (MRP), obtains materials, and maintains inventory at planned levels while supporting planned product shipments.
• Responsible for sourcing, requisitioning and placing Purchase Orders for all Raw Material samples including R&D.
• To assist them on the administrative work such as filing, vendor master creation, data base, material master creation etc which this will help the sourcing specialist to focus on their negotiation, cost saving project etc.
• Min Diploma or Degree in any related field
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in purchasing
• Knowledge of SAP
• Good in Excel
• Self-driven, maturity in communication and ability to work in collaborative manner
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Email Subject: Purchasing
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd