NuStar Technologies Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Mar-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Assist project RFQ tenders in sourcing price and delivery for parts and services or any other sources.
- Issue POs for purchase of raw materials, commercial components, turnkey components and any other services.
- Assist in Planning function in tracking of deliveries and shipping activities.
- Maintain approved supplier list and manage suppliers' performance.
- Identify new vendors and getting them approved in the system according to purchasing procedure.
- Establish and maintain supplier’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI's); monitor the performance of existing vendors; manage corrective actions to resolve discrepancy.
- Assist in developing and implementing procurement strategies; integrate suppliers to support order fulfilment and product delivery process.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management and/or 3 years'experience in procurement preferably in oil and gas industry
- Required Skill: Microsoft Office (inc. MS ACCESS)
- Able to work under pressure, independently with minimum supervision and high discipline
- Prior working experience in Quality functions will be added advantage
NuStar Technologies Pte Ltd