Rotating Offshore Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Identify, prepare and assist to qualify new suppliers and/or subcontractors.
- Develop procurement and category management strategies.
- Manage designated supplier relationship and develop supplier performance metrics.
- Establish KPIs to achieve business objective for assured supply, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Streamline overall Procurement system / process / controls to achieve management and operational efficiency.
- Manage, direct and control the procurement procedures relating to quotations & tenders to ensure compliance of procurement policies/regulations and to meet project timeline.
- Oversee the purchasing of material, equipment, service and labour at competitive prices and engage in various related activities in supply chain.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in procurement and sourcing or related industries. Experience in Oil & Gas / Marine industry will be a plus.
- Ability to priorities and operate proactively.
- Resourceful, independent, diplomatic and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Energetic, a hands- on team player and able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Singaporean/PR is preferred
Rotating Offshore Solutions Pte Ltd