Procurement Executive (up to S$2.8k/Woodlands)
- Minimum 'O' level with credit in english / ITE in Engineering and its equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years related experience
- Bilingual in English & Chinese (as need to liaise with Chinese speaking vendors and customers)
- Good Communication and negotiation skills
- Shipment documentation knowledge (import)
- Able to multi task and work independently
- Able to read engineering drawing an advantage
- Hands on experience in NAV software will be added advantage.
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice
- 5 day work week with alternate half day on Saturdays
- Negotiate and purchase materials and hardware items from both overseas and local suppliers
- Evaluate the quotations to ensure that they are in line with the technical specifications
- Daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on POs delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service issues with the supplier.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- implement internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Liaise with accounts for GST permits and invoices and delivery orders (import documentations)
- Monitor and control Inventory levels
Candidates are invited to apply with detailed CV in MS WORD FORMAT(.docx file) to include :
1. Personal Particulars + recent photo
2. Reason/s for leaving present and past employments
3. Last drawn and expected salary
4. Notice period
We thank you for your interest and application but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg. No : R1102557