Procurement Executive / Officer
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Negotiates and coordinates with suppliers
- Coordinates with production and other internal departments on stock availability and delivery schedules
- To maintain strong inventory control
- Generate purchase orders and maintain the filing system of purchasing records
- Involved in planning, sourcing and recommending suitable materials, products, goods and services in accordance with desired purchase conditions
- Ensure procurement procedures and policies are followed
- Any other ad-hoc job scope as assigned by superior
- Liaise and manage with Chinese chef
- Certification in Purchasing/Materials/ Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 1 year of purchasing experience
- Knowledge in E-Procurement system and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients/vendors
- Strong ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
Applicants with more experience may be considered for senior position.
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd