Procurement Executive, Manufacturing (3200 SGD-West Area)
- Source for new suppliers / vendor and working along with them
- Close monitoring of stock movement to ensure minimal inventory holdings
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers for on time delivery of quality products and cost optimization
- Manage inventory to ensure production & warehouse operation efficiency
- Work with internal team to review forecasted requirement and delivery lead time to meet customers' requirement
- Supporting the Purchasing Manager with clerical works.
- Preparing of DO and PO for both internal and external spare parts order
- Follow up daily & weekly parts shortage
- Monthly PO, DO and Invoice matching
- Diploma in any discipline with 3 years of supply chain (purchasing/ procurement/ planning) work experience in Manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and strong negotiation skills
- Result-orientated, organized, meticulous with good problem solving skills, resourceful with high initiative and enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of AS400, MRP or ERP system and other production control system will be an added advantage
- Need to work both in office and warehouse.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, etc.
- Able to read simple Mechanical & Electrical will be an added advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd