- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work within a leading employer in the Oil & Gas industry
- Work within a Global MNC
Our Client is a leading organisation that supplies natural resources across the region. They offer a full range of products and services to customers in a wide range of industries, such as Electronics and Oil & Gas.
Your responsibilities include:
- Performing procurement and its related activities to meet the cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Periodically review project procurement plans and strive for effectiveness, improvement and risk analysis.
- Working closely with vendors and involved in the negotiation for best terms and conditions.
- Keeping track of shipment of products by working with the logistics coordinator to attain customer satisfactory targets.
- Sourcing for better vendors in the global region that is suitable based on the requirements, and evaluating them with the operation team.
- Building on a database based on the team's requirement for each item so as to source for the best-fitted vendor.
- Preparing and issuing of contracts and POs after approval.
- Performing procurement and vendor audits locally and overseas.
- You have a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent, and ideally you are certified in Purchasing Management.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience as a Procurement lead/officer, ideally within the Oil & Gas industry.
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel as required for procurement and vendor audits.
- You are a team player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment.
Ref : 16298003
Snaphunt Pte Ltd