UWCSEA is looking for a full-time Procurement Executive to join its Dover Campus. The successful incumbent will be working closely with other team members in the Procurement department and will ensure efficient, compliant tenders are in place for Dover Campus and would report to the Procurement Supervisor.
- Assist in preparation of all documentation regarding tenders or special projects, including but not limited to invitation to tender, project requirements, internal approval forms and documents and publishing of tenders using online and offline methods
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop comprehensive requirements for tenders or special projects, providing expert advice on the language, expectations and presentation of the College’s invitation to tender documents
- Coordinate and monitor all steps of a tender process, such as site show rounds, tender clarifications, seamless information collaboration between internal and external stakeholders, tender closing and generating management reports for approval; Analyse financial ratios from Supplier’s submission to ensure solvability of the supplier; Schedule project meetings during the tender stage
- As needed, take part in the Tender Evaluation Committee as co-ordinator and help prepare pre-reads.
- Prepare contract documents based on the award approval and ensuring Supplier’s compliance with all relevant College policies and declarations
- Develop strong relationships and build trust with stakeholders in the College to understand business needs in order to build solutions to manage purchases.
- Understand of project requirements in order to analyse all Suppliers’ submissions to compile comparison tables
- Ensure all documents are stored in a systematic manner and maintaining a high standard of housekeeping of all records
- Review commercial and technical tender terms and conditions.
- Promote College’s ERP system to process all purchase requisitions, and ensuring accurate data entry for each request; ensures the vendor master data in the system is accurate and up to date.
- Advise all staff members on Procurement Policy, providing expert guidance on relevant processes and expectations of purchasing behaviour
- Advise internal and external stakeholders on issues regarding General Terms & Conditions of the College, including but not limited to coordinating with legal and finance departments
- Minimum Qualification Diploma in Procurement, Quantity Surveying, Building/Estate Management, Engineering or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar positions, preferably in a fast-paced working environment
- Fresh Graduates and candidates without relevant experience but have a keen interest to learn and a positive work attitude are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of contracts review and tender processes
- Experience in government or construction tenders will be a big plus
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and meticulous with numbers
- Excellent communicator and able to work well with both external and internal stakeholders
- Positive work attitude and high level of integrity is essential
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to multi-task and deliver results in a multicultural environment
- Familiar working in Google Suite, Microsoft Office and/or Mac OSX productivity apps
Apply via our portal by Tuesday, 9 February 2021
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
UWCSEA is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from those who wish to join a community which is inclusive, and which celebrates diversity.
United World College of South East Asia