- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Leading contract reviews from a commercial, operational perspective, contract negotiation, and liaising with legal team as required.
- Drafting of new contracts, agreements and addendums/amendments.
- Advising key internal stakeholders on commercial & contract risks and developing and implementing of risk management strategies and plans.
- Leading/supporting contractual negotiations with third parties.
- Ensuring all contracts are compliant with corporate policy and meet regulatory requirements.
- Tracking and reporting on contracts reviewed on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Buying/ Procurement, Warehouse & Distribution or Contract Management role.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You additionally have solid experience within Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement and E- procurement.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd