Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Work within a leading employer in the Oil & Gas industry
Work within a Global MNC
Our Client is one of the Asia Pacific leading Oil & Gas infrastructure services company. Headquartered in Singapore, they have an extensive presence across the Middle East and South East region.
The company’s core business comprises of fully integrated engineering design, procurement, construction (EPC) and integrated maintenance services to the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industries.
This role requires you to identify, research, evaluate and select suppliers that meet the organisation’s standards of price, quality, timing and reliability of supply. You are to ensure that all delivery arrives in time to meet project deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
- Receiving RFQ from the Technical team and ensuring that the specifications are completed with the necessary data and drawings, which are spelt out in accordance with the clients’ guidelines and requirements.
- Sourcing for potential suppliers that are in line with the specification/RFQ. Seeking approval from the client(s) on the sourced suppliers that are not in the approved vendor list.
- Ensuring that the received quotations are aligned with the specifications and sending it to the Technical team for evaluation.
- Commercial evaluation of the quotations based on the technical aspect and preparing for the bid tabulations.
- Negotiating with the shortlisted supplier(s) in accordance with the construction schedule and better payment terms.
- Assisting with the preparation of contract/LOL with the necessary terms and condition relevant to the purchased item.
- Ensuring that the appropriate terms and conditions are specified on the purchase order, as well as the attachment of the necessary specification, RVD (Required Vendor Documentation) and ITP.
- Verifying that the shipping instruction is in place with the right consignee. Notifying party and shipping marks identified are aligned with customer guideline.
- Developing and monitoring the Procurement Control List, and providing the project team/client with updates.
- Coordinating with the expeditor on the progressive inspection and timely delivery of the equipment/material.
- Closing out the purchase order upon receipt of the goods that are not rejected, while ensuring that the necessary shipping documents are submitted.
- You have a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- You possess at least 2 years of purchasing experience, ideally within the Oil/Gas/Petrol Chemical Construction industry.
- You have experience dealing with Mechanical Equipment and are certified in Purchasing Management.
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/95008011
Snaphunt Pte Ltd