Procurement Executive, Indirects (Up to S$4K)(Ref:JBB)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104499
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- In charge of purchasing indirect commodities
- Execute the entire procurement process, including obtaining vendor quotations, follow-up on deliveries, coordinate payments to vendors, etc in SAP system
- Ensure that all purchases are made in the most cost effective, timely manner and aligned to corporate procurement policies.
- Source, select and manage suppliers/vendors to ensure quality, pricing and delivery objectives are met
- Administer 3rd party contract services for the company; including negotiating contract terms, monitoring contract status, etc.
- Continuously look for and develop new supply sources.
- Provide ongoing aggressive negotiation support for best prices, terms and lead time reduction from suppliers.
- Actively seek possibilities to make savings and check for supplier alternatives to source the required products at a competitive price
- Minimum a Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Business or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years experience in purchasing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP
To apply, please email your resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Ms. Adriana Koh Xue Ting (CEI Reg No.: R1104499)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notifed.
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd