PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE (12 MONTHS CONTRACT) [Job Code 1912173A]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials and services from both local and overseas vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotations to ensure that there are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organisation requirements and expectation
- Assist in annual performance review of vendors
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Finance/Business Studies/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate, present and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful, self-starter and motivated
- Knowledge in Mechanical & Electrical engineering would be an added advantage
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)