Procurement Engineer | Up to $3200 + Bonus | 1 Year | Yishun - SPAKKC
- Leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Mentorship and training
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- 1 Year Renewable / Convertible
- Up to $3200 + 1 month completion bonus + up to 1 months VB (depends on qualification and experience)
- Transport provided at Jurong East, Tampines and Yishun MRT
Working hours and Location:
- 5 days work week (Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm)
- Drivers for ensuring supplier’s capacity and capability for series production
- Support Procurement Manager in Leading in supplier management (sourcing, supplier selection and evaluation) to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum, supply chain
- Development of procurement strategy as Commodity lead
- Monitoring of national and international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives and product innovations into purchasing portfolio Interdisciplinary working groups/ project work to inform oneself, exert influence and optimize internal processes and procedures
- Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare re-negotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies
- Ongoing costs negotiation for purchased materials with direct and 2nd-tier suppliers, which contributes to the profit of the company
- Regular contact with interface partners to recognize developments in the market and exert influence accordingly
- Able to do cost estimations based on technical drawings or physical part.
- Responsible for NPI and First Article Approval.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Singaporean only
- Able to read technical drawing
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Anson) | Recruitment Consultant | CEI No. R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No. 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their