PROCUREMENT ENGINEER (DATA CENTRE) [Job Code 1904262A]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Solicit competitive quotations per requirements with negotiation with supplier for contracts, favorable commercial terms & conditions and pricing
- Ensure compliance on quality standards, procurement policies and procedures
- Preparing purchasing documents, quotation, tender, agreement and contracts if necessary
- Collaborate with requestors and suppliers to resolve issues related to requirements, substitutions, priorities, damages, quality delivery and other important terms & conditions
- Follow up with vendors to ensure prompt delivery and fulfilment of customers’ order
- Perform RFQ and total cost analysis
- Sourcing for new suppliers and manage cost savings and cost reduction initiatives if needed
- Handle miscellaneous projects as and when necessary
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering or higher with relevant experience in Procurement
- Candidate with 2-3 years of relevant working experience will be preferred
- Operational experience in a construction type industry will be an advantage
- Must be versatile and able to adapt to changes as and when needed
- Strong negotiation skills and able to work independently is required
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)