Procurement & Contracts Manager
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE| Date Posted: 24-Oct-2019
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in contracts management and administration in areas of facilities management, upgrading and retrofitting works.
- Responsible for procurement of consultants, contractors, term contractors and other service providers via GeBIZ/Sesami, including tender documentation, evaluation and report writing.
- Provide contractual advice to the operations team and formulate contractual arrangement and contract packages for the projects.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with NUS procurement and financial guidelines in all aspects of contractual matters.
- Degree in Building, Quantity Surveying, Facility Management or other relevant degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in procurement and contracts, preferably with some experience/exposure in facility management.
- A good working knowledge public sector procurement and financial procedures will be preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Microsoft Offices and Excel.
- Resourceful, good communication skills and a team player