You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing an appropriate strategy according to operational needs
- Gathering required data on procurement processes and procedures
- Analysing procurement strategies and gain insights on managing procurement more efficiently and effectively, in order to drive lower cost
- Highlighting shortfalls and suggesting appropriate solutions to resolve them
- Monitoring market trends alongside company's profitability
- Ensuring processes and procedures are compliant
- Presenting analysis and insights to management
You have a degree in a related field with at least 3 years experience in a Procurement role, ideally within Consumer Durables industry. You have strong business acumen, logical thinking and are able to perform cost analysis. You have strong communication skills with ability to work with various stakeholders to drive desired outcomes. You should have strong analytical skills, with a passion for continuous improvement.
Our client is a renowned player in the consumer durables industry. They are well-known for their innovative products that are unlike any other in the market. A career with them will be challenging and fulfilling, with a strong emphasis on career growth.
- Opportunity within a company with solid track of success
- Employee-centric company with a focus on career development
- Market leading salary and benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd