Our client is an US MNC who manufactures semiconductor products for use in radio frequency (RF) and mobile communications systems. Its products include power amplifiers, front-end modules and RF products for handsets and wireless infrastructure equipment.
They are now hiring for Permanent Process Technician!
As a Process Technician, you'll be responsible for providing first line process support to the Production
- To monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance
- To troubleshoot vision control, out of control situations and process issues, lot disposition and put correction actions in place
- Support Engineer for cost reduction and improvement projects
- Ensure productivity improvement through process optimization using quality improvements tools
- Establish and maintain a good audit system for ISO requirements, internal and QA audit on process documentation
- At least Higher NITEC and Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in semiconductor/wafer fab manufacturing industry
- Willing to work in cleanroom environment and on 12 hours rotating shift
- Experience in handle the test prober, test jig and network analyzer
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Process/Quality Improvement
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications
Basic Salary up to $2,500 with other Benefits!!!
12-hr Shift, 15 Workday/Month
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please indicate “Process Technician” in the subject.
Wanco Manpower Pte Ltd