Process Technicians X 4 (12 hours shift) - Urgent
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.
As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Process Technicians X 4 (12 Hours Shift) - Urgent
- Achieve business objectives through establishing and following safe workplace practices consistent with company's Guidelines
- Ensure conformance to product specifications
- Ensure that all SOP and checklist are accomplished during the operations
- Run machine with centerline values
- Lead problem solving and participate in group discussion within the crew and other related employees
- Perform of PM, CM and maintenance effectively and efficiently
- Perform the activities with minimum downtime
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates email in detailed resume in MS Words format to:
Thomas Lim Muk Jee (R1104501)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Kindly include following information in resume:
1) Current Salary Package
2) Expected Salary Package
3) Reasons for Leaving Previous Employment
4) Notice Period Required
Recruit Express Pte Ltd