Process Technician (West / Manufacturing Ind / Junior Level)
- NiTEC/ITC/Professional Certificate in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to read technical prints and hands-on experience in operating machineries are preferred.
- Bilingual in English, Mandarin and Malay as need to handle Mandarin and Malay speaking working associates
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Assist Engineer in monitoring process performance and trouble-shooting process related issues.
- Assist to achieve smooth Process Flow and Quality output.
- Assist Engineer in conducting process related evaluations including samples making, measurement and data collection etc.
- Assist Engineer in Continuous Process Improvement and Optimization projects.
- Data entry and compilation for weekly process yields reports.
- Fixed flexi working hours available:
a) 8.00am – 5.30pm
b) 8.30am – 6.00pm
c) 9.00am – 6.30pm
Please click “Apply Now” and attach updated detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg. No: R1983216