Process Technician (Tuas/Manufacturing/Junior Level)
- Assist Engineer in monitoring process performance and trouble-shooting process related issues.
- Assist to achieve smooth process flow and quality output.
- Assist Engineer in conducting process related evaluations including samples making, measurement and data collection etc
- Assist Engineer in continuous process improvement and optimization projects.
- Data entry and compilation for weekly process yields reports.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Malay as there is a need to work with Mandarin/Malay speaking working associates
- NiTEC/ITC/Professional Certificate in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent / "O" level with engineering background and working experience in production / manufacturing industry.
- Min 2 years of related working experience in the industry preferred
- Able to read technical prints and hands-on experience in operating machinery are preferred
- 5-day work week
- Flexible fixed working hours
- Location: Within walking distance from Tuas West Road MRT
- Salary: Up to S$2,500 (Based on experience)
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” and attach updated detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg. No: R1983216