Process Technician (Tuas/5 Days/Manufacturing/Junior Level)
Our client is one of the leading glass fabrication company in Singapore. Over the years, with their strong emphasis on innovation, their products are highly sought after locally and globally. Our client is currently seeking a Process Technician to join their dynamic family.
Job description and responsibilities
1. Assist Engineer in monitoring process performance and trouble-shooting process related issues.
2. Assist to achieve smooth process flow and quality output.
3. Assist Engineer in conducting process related evaluations including samples making, measurement and data collection etc
4. Assist Engineer in continuous process improvement and optimization projects.
5. Data entry and compilation for weekly process yields reports.
2. NiTEC/ITC/Professional Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
3. Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Malay as there is a need to work with Mandarin/Malay speaking working associates
4. Able to read technical prints and hands-on experience in operating machinery are preferred
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” and attach updated detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg. No: R1983216