PROCESS TECHNICIAN (semiconductor industry)
Our client, a US listed multinational corporation and a leader in the semiconductor industry, is seeking a suitable candidate to join as Process Technician.
The Process Technician will:
- Work with Process Engineer to collect and consolidate data
- Work with cross-functional team to assist in process/material/integration improvement
- Generate internal documentation of process executed for learnings, presentations and technical reports
- Interact with partners/engineer to resolve process or integration issues/problems
We expect the successful candidate to possess:
- Diploma or degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong Excel skills
- Good Powerpoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills
He/She must be a self-motivated, highly dependable and detail-oriented team player.
If you are keen to pursue this career opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Process Technician" as the subject matter.