Process Technician (Manufacturing / Chemical / $2,500)
Our Client, is the world leader in manufacturing of extruded carbon block and FACT® Media water filtration products, is cordially inviting dynamic individual to apply for the following position at their Operations in Singapore as Process Technician. The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive package with rewarding career.
- Location: Tuas South
- Salary: $2,000 - $2,500
- Other Benefits: Meal Allowance and Shift Allowance
- Working days: Monday to Thursday
- 12 hours shift (7.30am – 7.30pm or 7.30pm to 7.30am)
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage machine set up, analyse, and improve process yield and productivity.
- Establish production/process standards and provide training to new production operators.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Ensure conformance to product specifications, quality and troubleshoot when machine breakdowns.
- To educate and provide expertise information to fellow operators and technicians to help them improve on their scope of work, in relation to improvement of output and yield.
- Work with Maintenance and Engineering Team, to suggest improvements and monitor the yield of extrusion.
- Feedback to Supervisors, and offer suggestions, when there are foreseeable issues to meet the weekly or daily target set.
- Communicate effectively to fellow operators and technicians to drive to deliver the production plan.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organization standards to fellow operators and technicians.
- Assist in manufacturing and maintenance works
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- ITE or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a Process Technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system and work place safety requirements, will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and self-motivated.
- Knowledge and experience in Electrical and PLC with analytical and troubleshooting skills are desired.
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5807
Tee Zhi Hao, Jim
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1875332
Job Reference: 46773
People Profilers Pte Ltd