Process Technician, Jurong Island
- Location: Jurong Island
- Working hours : 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am
- Working shift pattern: 2 day work and 2 day off
- Salary: $1,500 - $2,500
- Other Benefit: Shift Allowance + Shif Allowance (Up to $1,000)
- Assist the production supervisor in controlling of production facilities., routine check and recording results on specified data sheet.
- Support production supervisor to ensure production schedules are met.
- Start-up and shut-down reactors according to schedule.
- Carry out and monitor on-going production operations (on DCS & site).
- Perform routing sampling, site inspection and date logging.
- Maintain house-keeping and carry out minor maintenance work.
- Ensure proper disposal of nonconformity materials.
- NITEC/Diploma in in related field.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registration No. R1875332
EA License: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd