Process Technician (Jap MNC/ Chemical/ Normal Shift)
- Assist Process engineer to provide support to shift team and conduct research and development
- Support environmental and safety management effort participating in safety activities, managing of safety related equipment and records to ensure compliance
- Support quality management effort by participating in quality activities, managing of quality related equipment and records to ensure compliance
- Adhoc support to shift team, join short term shift work as and when requested by shift supervisor
- Collect and compile process data for analysis and reporting
- Monitor stores and tools managed by day process team
- Administrative support to production department
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OSHAS18001).
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Diploma or Nitec in chemical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a chemical processing environment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code:16208.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD